Muslima.com

Started by Siege, April 22, 2009, 07:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

A worthy goal.  After all, who would our military industrial complex be gearing up to fight while we wait for teh Russians to get back in teh game?
PDH!

Siege

They are almost as ugly as palestinian women.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Quote from: Siege on April 22, 2009, 08:09:07 PM
Indeed.  Back in your IDF days, you'd only rape Palestinian children, never the adult women.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Fireblade

Quote from: Siege on April 22, 2009, 08:09:07 PM

As opposed to 220 pound kike women with huge noses, frizzy hair, and annoying, honking laughs?

Valmy

I wonder if it is as lame as the Christian dating websites.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DontSayBanana

"I'm a naughty girl... message me and you could see my ankles tonight!"
Experience bij!

Legbiter

Quote from: Siege on April 22, 2009, 07:48:56 PM
A place to find your muslim soulmate, and bring more terrorists into this world.

http://www.muslima.com/results/searchresults.cfm?searchtype=1&sortby=12&searchview=3&cache=1

Submit a profile on how you're a quiet, no-nonsense, Muslim male, living in Miami who enjoys European travel, walks by the beach and mention in passing, how your first wife could use some more help around the house. :contract:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Lettow77

You know, siege, I get along well with a sweet little izmali girl in my european history class. We talk outside of class, and share a vision of social conservatism, a woman's proper place, and the evils of yankeedom.

Its a shame there are no izmali boys for her, here. I really have little trouble with islam, or any of the abrahamic faiths. They are a force for good in the world, as is religious tolerance.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Valmy

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 22, 2009, 10:59:49 PM
We talk outside of class, and share a vision of social conservatism, a woman's proper place, and the evils of yankeedom.

You make being a Yankee sound so wonderful.  Social liberalism and Women's rights FTW.  Thanks Sherman.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

vinraith

Quote from: Valmy on April 22, 2009, 11:07:43 PM
We talk outside of class, and share a vision of social conservatism, a woman's proper place, and the evils of yankeedom.

You make being a Yankee sound so wonderful.  Social liberalism and Women's rights FTW.  Thanks Sherman.

He does paint a picture of an independent south as a regressive hellhole, doesn't he? A few more voices like Lettow's and it might be time for another march, to reinforce the point you know.

Fireblade

Quote from: vinraith on April 22, 2009, 11:10:47 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 22, 2009, 11:07:43 PM

He does paint a picture of an independent south as a regressive hellhole, doesn't he? A few more voices like Lettow's and it might be time for another march, to reinforce the point you know.

If Zombie Sherman were to march on Memphis, I would join his column.