Ed Anger

Poland ball cannot get into shelter.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2011, 04:57:59 PM
Poland ball cannot get into shelter.

We preferred to spend the money on ham and beer. Turns out we were right. :P

Ed Anger

Hell, we didn't spend much on sheleters either.

Gov't guy 1:Hey, the Library has a basement.
Gov't guy 2: Put a fallout shelter sign up and dump a couple boxes of those emergency crackers and TP in there.
Gov't guy 3: WE'RE PROTECTING THE HOMELAND!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2011, 05:01:55 PM
Hell, we didn't spend much on sheleters either.

Gov't guy 1:Hey, the Library has a basement.
Gov't guy 2: Put a fallout shelter sign up and dump a couple boxes of those emergency crackers and TP in there.
Gov't guy 3: WE'RE PROTECTING THE HOMELAND!

:lol:

Yeah, Rumsfeld and his minions were basically raving about a mineshaft gap.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on September 09, 2011, 04:57:14 PM
Yeah, the soviet satellite states each had their own independent policies when it came to shit like that.

In fact, beyond having troops stationed in Poland and making sure the first secretary got the Moscow's blessing, Russians rarely interfered - people from the West have a wrong idea about the level of influence Soviets had.

The things in Czechoslovakia and Hungary must have given us the wrong impression.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Gaijin de Moscu

Quote from: KRonn on September 07, 2011, 06:45:04 PM
In my day, we didn't have nor need any school buses!    ;)

I was 7, and my walk to school was 20 minutes of harsh Russian winter...  :showoff: alone...

A pedo approached me once ("want to come to by birthday, boy?") but I ran away.

Syt

When I was 7 or 8 and on my way home from school one day, a creepy guy told me that my Mom had called him that she had to run errands and that I was supposed to have lunch at his place. We had just moved to a new apartment and our phone line hadn't been connected yet, so I told him my mom couldn't have called him. He just walked away.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

I don't think I was ever approached like that. I must not have been pretty enough.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?