Nearly 40 percent of Europeans are mentally ill

Started by jimmy olsen, September 04, 2011, 08:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Habsburg on September 04, 2011, 10:45:07 PM
China kills Tibetians and Students.  They are communists.  They are beneath contempt.  Yes, even below Russians.

I exempt civiziled Hong Kongers from this statement.

I love Thad McCotter refers to them as the COMMUNIST CHINESE in every interview.  I'll likely vote for him in the GOP primary.

I use PRChinese.  It's punchier.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sheilbh

Isn't this article using 'mental illness' pretty widely to mean anything that affects the brain.  I've never heard of strokes being considered a mental illness before :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on September 05, 2011, 04:57:11 AM
Quote from: Habsburg on September 04, 2011, 10:45:07 PM
China kills Tibetians and Students.  They are communists.  They are beneath contempt.  Yes, even below Russians.

I exempt civiziled Hong Kongers from this statement.

I love Thad McCotter refers to them as the COMMUNIST CHINESE in every interview.  I'll likely vote for him in the GOP primary.

I use PRChinese.  It's punchier.
Speaking of the Chinese, just saw this population pyramid. Totally fucked up.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 05, 2011, 06:38:37 AM
Speaking of the Chinese, just saw this population pyramid. Totally fucked up.

Indefinite population growth isn't feasible, you jag.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 05, 2011, 02:02:39 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2011, 12:45:34 AM
I do not.  They're still Chinese, chock full of Chinese bullshit.  Shark fin soup.  Subhuman mutts.

What are your thoughts on Taiwanese?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on September 05, 2011, 07:39:37 AM
Indefinite population growth isn't feasible, you jag.
Look at the chart a little closer.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2011, 07:50:33 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 05, 2011, 02:02:39 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2011, 12:45:34 AM
I do not.  They're still Chinese, chock full of Chinese bullshit.  Shark fin soup.  Subhuman mutts.

What are your thoughts on Taiwanese?

:lol:

Shoulda rolled with the Wayne's World clip though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 05, 2011, 05:58:50 AM
Isn't this article using 'mental illness' pretty widely to mean anything that affects the brain.  I've never heard of strokes being considered a mental illness before :mellow:

I thought that strange as well.  I guess mental illness is just anything that effects cognitive function.  I suppose a fever is a mental illness as well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on September 05, 2011, 08:15:36 AM
:lol:

Shoulda rolled with the Wayne's World clip though.

You know, I had considered that, but wasn't sure all these youngun' Eurosnots would've gotten the reference.

Ideologue

I'm going to start calling the Taiwanese Nuprins.  If they don't get it, cultural illiteracy is their problem.
Kinemalogue

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 05, 2011, 05:58:50 AM
Or alcoholism.  :lol: