News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My Brute

Started by vinraith, April 22, 2009, 01:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on April 24, 2009, 11:17:40 AM
I don't think they can see your record prior to fighting you.  Can they?

No although one was secret me as I grew tired of Garbina's tiredness...so I knew. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: fahdiz on April 24, 2009, 11:17:40 AM
Quote from: Barrister on April 24, 2009, 11:16:50 AM
Well since I went 0-6 in my first day thinking I was a cakewalk was probably a safe bet.   :lol:

I don't think they can see your record prior to fighting you.  Can they?

Maybe not, but I had announced it here.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

fhdz

Quote from: Malthus on April 24, 2009, 11:08:50 AM
My  brute seems to have a good combo of abilities and wins more often than not. For which I take exactly as much credit as I have earned.  :D

Jesus christ, Malthus - your Brute is a complete beast. :D
and the horse you rode in on

Grallon

I was beaten by you Vin  :lol:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

szmik

Quote from: Malthus on April 24, 2009, 11:08:50 AM
My  brute seems to have a good combo of abilities and wins more often than not. For which I take exactly as much credit as I have earned.  :D

Looks like a challenge :D
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Syt

I have now 4 pupils. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Barrister on April 24, 2009, 11:05:15 AM
Huh, after I logged out, 3 people (apparently figuring my character was a cakewalk) challenged me, and I won all three. :huh:

I for one don't really look at my chances, it is so random it does not matter, I attacked you because it was you. but Your character does not have pleated pants. :(

Edit: I don't even remember if I won or lost against you.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: fahdiz on April 24, 2009, 12:00:09 PM

Yeah, he really is.  Hopefully he'll get some lame weapons soon and start them instead of his skull crushing mace.   :lol:

BVN

Malthus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 24, 2009, 01:52:55 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on April 24, 2009, 12:00:09 PM

Yeah, he really is.  Hopefully he'll get some lame weapons soon and start them instead of his skull crushing mace.   :lol:

:D

Whether one's brute is lethal or not depends very much on whether the abilities it gets are complementary or not. So far I only have the one weapon, but it's a doozy, and all of the enhancements make it nastier - I tend to lose on occasion where he, for some reason, fails to pull it out.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

BVN

Bah, just lost to Barristergirl.

The stats of my guy sucks donkey balls!

Barrister

Quote from: BVN on April 24, 2009, 02:05:23 PM
Bah, just lost to Barristergirl.

The stats of my guy sucks donkey balls!

:menace:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Strix

We should get the first post organized into a who's who or at least a list of URL's to each other.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

vinraith

Quote from: Strix on April 24, 2009, 05:31:48 PM
We should get the first post organized into a who's who or at least a list of URL's to each other.

That's a good idea, I'll take care of it when I get a few minutes to do so.

Ed Anger

Well I cheated and created 6 brutes to be my pupils and to be cannon fodder.

I WILL POWERGAME THIS FUCKER.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive