News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My Brute

Started by vinraith, April 22, 2009, 01:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Strix

Quote from: Berkut on April 22, 2009, 03:30:34 PM
I found a spear, and thought I would be like Strix knocking on some parolees door at 9pm, but she still got her ass kicked.

I hit for 4
They hit for 5
I hit for 2
The hit for 6
I hit for 4
I hit for 3
They hit for 9

Just more proof you lack the nads.  :lmfao:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: vinraith on April 22, 2009, 03:12:42 PM
Sometimes you start with one. Failing that, you can get them at level up and there may be a chance of stealing them in fights (but I'm not positive about that).

You stole my stick when I fought you, but I got it back after the fight was over.

http://disturbedpervert.mybrute.com/

DisturbedPervert

I actually think my character was stronger at level 2 than at level 5.  Back then I only had a dog and a ninja star, and he would use the ninja star the entire battle, hitting 7 or 8 times in a row before the enemy could hit back.  Now he randomly switches between weapons, maybe throwing the ninja star one or two times before tossing it away. He isn't nearly as dangerous.

Pedrito

http://languito.mybrute.com

WTF I was paved by everyone I fought, except Wheenee who was beaten to a pulp (his dog too).
Is there a cln to join?

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

lustindarkness

Quote from: Pedrito on April 23, 2009, 07:37:46 AM

WTF I was paved by everyone I fought, except Wheenee who was beaten to a pulp (his dog too).
Is there a cln to join?

L.

http://violento.mybrute.com lost his first fight against you :(
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

I Killed Kenny

Is there a cln to join?

L.

We need someone to reach level 10 first.

I'll get you yellow wolverine!

lustindarkness

I see that violento got attacked by some crazy blond chick called Ed Anger. violento of course "boned" her to submission. :)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Quote from: lustindarkness on April 23, 2009, 12:46:10 PM
I see that violento got attacked by some crazy blond chick called Ed Anger. violento of course "boned" her to submission. :)

yeah, baby.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

szmik

L.

yeah, I'm lvl 4 and still have no weapon :bleeding: and lousy 62HP
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Syt

Quote from: szmik on April 23, 2009, 01:23:14 PM

L.

yeah, I'm lvl 4 and still have no weapon :bleeding: and lousy 62HP

I have a club and a broadsword. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

So I didn't realize that when you create a character by clicking on a specific person's page, you become their pupil.  I'm a pupil of fhdz, simply because I wanted to smack him around.  I see that he has a lot of pupils... I wonder how many other people had that same intention in mind. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

Everyone hide from Malthus.  He has a vicious dog this enormous mace that crushes people.

lustindarkness

Quote from: garbon on April 23, 2009, 01:26:00 PM
So I didn't realize that when you create a character by clicking on a specific person's page, you become their pupil.  I'm a pupil of fhdz, simply because I wanted to smack him around.  I see that he has a lot of pupils... I wonder how many other people had that same intention in mind. :)
Oh yeah, I'm pedrito's pupil because that was the last link in the thread at the time.

Regarding weapons, I started with a stick/staff and now have a bone.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom