LED Lights Make Augmented Vision a Reality

Started by jimmy olsen, September 01, 2011, 07:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I've been distracted the past few days with the move and all - but I've come back swinging. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I hope augmented vision is not just something where if I look at an object I see a whole bunch of user comments appear.

"Go to Facebook to friend this Lamp post"

"This Cafe is teh Haxor"

"The Mainstream Media don't want you to see this street"

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on September 03, 2011, 05:51:33 PM
I hope augmented vision is not just something where if I look at an object I see a whole bunch of user comments appear.

"This Cafe is teh Haxor"

The Future!  :o
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Scipio

Quote from: Razgovory on September 03, 2011, 05:51:33 PM

"This Cafe is teh Haxor"

I love Lamp!
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt