Siege

How can I talk to one of these bots?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on September 01, 2011, 07:29:21 PM

You can't talk to me. You can write to me.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 01, 2011, 08:23:40 PM
Quote from: Siege on September 01, 2011, 07:29:21 PM

You can't talk to me. You can write to me.

Dear Peter Wiggin

Today is a beautiful day. I completed a 4 day CQM (Close Quarter Marksmanship) course. I finished top of my class, as expected. I learned new ways to kill people more efficiently at close range, where speed is measured in microseconds, and missing a shot means losing your wacky worthless life. This old donkey have learnt a few new tricks. Now I'll pass it down to my guys next week. This course was a "train the trainer" for my battalion's NCOs, hosted by the marksmanship team from the 1st Ranger Battalion, down in Benning. Everything was about new ways to do all things. And I loved it. It made sense, and I was wondering why i didn't figure this out on my own and had to wait until SOCOM expent their money researching better ways to acomplish the mission.

SSG Siege Breaker
                                                                                             Sniper Section Leader
                                                                                             [edited] 3BDE/101ABN(AA)
                                                                                             Rakkasans!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?