News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Worst poster in Languish?

Started by Siege, August 24, 2011, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

I wonder if there is a way to find out who have the largest number of LAST posts in all threads.
I would like to know who is that guy that kills interesting conversations.
The idea came after seing how the russian fighter thread got derailed by Neil and Minsky.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

grumbler

Quote from: mongers on August 24, 2011, 07:11:12 PM
It's me.  :cool:
:yes: Either you or that moron that kept posting his colored-in cartoons of non-existent ships in a thread about Soviet fighter panes.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ideologue

Quote from: Siege on August 24, 2011, 07:08:13 PM
I wonder if there is a way to find out who have the largest number of LAST posts in all threads.
The idea came after seing how the russian fighter thread got derailed by Neil and Minsky.

Fuck you.  I derailed that thread.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Based on the first 250 odd threads of this iteration of Languish the answer is: ....... drum roll .....

DontSayBanana  with 17 last posts.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on August 24, 2011, 07:20:18 PM

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

I wouldn`t call having the last post in threads criteria for being worst poster. Could just as well mean you`re always late. Or you always say something so definitive and awesome that everyone agrees with you and can think of no reply.
Least times quoted would be a bit more accurate perhaps.
██████
██████
██████

Monoriu

Quote from: Tyr on August 24, 2011, 07:39:27 PM
I wouldn`t call having the last post in threads criteria for being worst poster. Could just as well mean you`re always late. Or you always say something so definitive and awesome that everyone agrees with you and can think of no reply.

It could mean that you live in a different time zone than the majority, and therefore few are around when you post the most. 

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: mongers on August 24, 2011, 07:21:54 PM
Based on the first 250 odd threads of this iteration of Languish the answer is: ....... drum roll .....

DontSayBanana  with 17 last posts.

You like me!  You really like me! :smarty:
Experience bij!

Siege

Quote from: Ideologue on August 24, 2011, 07:20:18 PM

You did?  I'm not talking to you evah again!111

Siege

Fate

Quote from: Tyr on August 24, 2011, 07:39:27 PM

Least times quoted would be a bit more accurate perhaps.

That would probably be me.  :lol:

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".