jimmy olsen

Posted solely because of the title.

Hope everyone recovers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44249325/ns/local_news-new_york_ny/
QuoteNaked Man on Uptown Stabbing Spree

By Jonathan Dienst and Shimon Prokupecz
NBCNewYork.com
updated 2 hours 28 minutes ago 2011-08-24T01:46:10

A naked man with a 10-inch kitchen knife went on a rampage in a Washington Heights building Tuesday afternoon, stabbing three people, including two senior citizens, police said.

The stabbing spree happened at about 4:30 p.m. at a building on Riverside Drive and 160th Street, according to police.

Authorities said the man was a resident of the building and had apparently stabbed neighbors at random on the second floor after knocking on doors.

The man, identified as 23-year-old Christian Fallero, was arrested at about 5:15 p.m. It is believed he may be mentally ill.

The victims were taken to area hospitals but there was no immediate word on their conditions.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habsburg

Oh.

I thought this was going to be about Sir Richard Branson running naked thru his burning mansion, and the saviour of his Mother, Saint Winslet (in a shameless campaign for another Oscar.)

Ideologue

Quote from: Habsburg on August 23, 2011, 11:32:30 PM
Oh.

I thought this was going to be about Sir Richard Branson running naked thru his burning mansion, and the saviour of his Mother, Saint Winslet (in a shameless campaign for another Oscar.)

Habsburg?  The fuck?  Long time, dude.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Habsburg

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

QuoteAuthorities said the man was a resident of the building and had apparently stabbed neighbors at random on the second floor after knocking on doors.

I'm guessing it wasn't entirely random.  The ones that got stabbed were the ones who answered the door when he knocked.

Here's a safety hint:  when a naked guy carrying a 10-inch knife knocks on your door, don't open it!

QuoteThe man, identified as 23-year-old Christian Fallero, was arrested at about 5:15 p.m. It is believed he may be mentally ill.

D'oh.  Ya think?

The victims were taken to area hospitals but there was no immediate word on their conditions.

OK, no joke here--I hope they all recover.