Christine O'Donnell walks out on Piers Morgan interview

Started by merithyn, August 18, 2011, 04:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

She's never been married?  An unmarried woman has no place whatsoever in politics.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Finnaly seen most of the interview.  Piers asked a legit question. She didnt gain any new supports by doing that.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 20, 2011, 11:18:01 AM
Finnaly seen most of the interview.  Piers asked a legit question. She didnt gain any new supports by doing that.

Still wouldn't stop you from giving her a Polynesian muscle fuck.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2011, 12:41:05 PM

Still wouldn't stop you from giving her a Polynesian muscle fuck.
True
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Hell, I saw an Op-Ed written by Brent Bozell which said pretty much the same thing, and he's a guy who's made his living whining about how the media is unfair to conservatives.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

I'd fuck her in the ass. I'll pass on Piers Morgan.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive