News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Chinese grind dead babies into stamina pills

Started by Syt, August 07, 2011, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I could use some baby pep pills. I'd be like Alex P. Keating taking those uppers on that very special episode of Family Ties.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 07, 2011, 01:14:48 PM
I could use some baby pep pills.

Well, it's not like your loins don't produce enough raw material. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Monoriu

I've never heard of this story.  I don't think it is true.  It is too expensive to make stamina pills out of dead babies, the supply of which is rather limited.  It is far cheaper and easier to use their latest chemical of the week for the same purpose. 

HVC

Quote from: Monoriu on August 08, 2011, 02:39:31 AM
I've never heard of this story.  I don't think it is true.  It is too expensive to make stamina pills out of dead babies, the supply of which is rather limited.  It is far cheaper and easier to use their latest chemical of the week for the same purpose. 
probably more plentiful then tiger dong and bear galbladder.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on August 08, 2011, 11:48:59 AM
probably more plentiful then tiger dong and bear galbladder.

And PETA doesn't get upset.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DontSayBanana

:yeahright: In China?  One of, if not the sole, biggest locales for infanticide?

EVELYTHING IS ALLLIGHT THELE IS NOTHING TO WOLLY ABOUT.
Experience bij!

Monoriu

They are far more likely to put dead rats in those stamina pills than dead infants, for the simple reason that rat corpses are cheaper and more plentiful. 

Camerus

The fact that the claim is being made by Koreans also makes it suspect.

Razgovory

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on August 08, 2011, 10:40:29 PM

Yeah, I mean these are a people who believe that if they leave an electric fan on to long, it'll cut up all the oxygen and the willl suffocate.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 07, 2011, 01:14:48 PM
I could use some baby pep pills. I'd be like Alex P. Keating taking those uppers on that very special episode of Family Ties.

Somehow, I saw that episode. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Kleves

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on August 08, 2011, 10:40:29 PM
On the other hand, is there anything evil that the Chinese don't do?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.