News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lffl 2011 season

Started by katmai, August 06, 2011, 08:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

what's happening? Im stuck at work for the moment.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Liep on August 28, 2011, 03:09:42 PM
what's happening? Im stuck at work for the moment.
Nothing.  sbr left to give an even number of teams because people can't figure out how to register correctly or on time who said they were going to.  After he left, the retardation of Yahoo! settings kicked in and cancelled our live draft.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Commissioner's not there. League has been reset to autodraft, which can't be started without the commissioner, who's not there.

I'm going back to bed.  Fuckheads.

Grey Fox

Well, this is gonna suck. Anyone has any idea when Katmai is going to come back from Kodiak?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Guess I'm gonna play a Fantasy Team on NFL Canada. Always wanted to check it out.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

NFL Canada sucks.  Patriots and Seahawks can suck my ass.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

From Commissioner Katmai Goodell: "adding an 18th team  and setting draft for this sunday or monday".  That is all.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

Live draft is up.  Get there people.

Liep

Break at work, trying to login but Yahoo is acting up and it's stuck on loading.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Liep

I blame our IT guys. Somehow this is their fault.

Liep

And yahoo won't let me login on my phone. Yay for huge advertisements for yahoo mail that's blocking the sign in form.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Liep on September 05, 2011, 03:54:23 PM
And yahoo won't let me login on my phone. Yay for huge advertisements for yahoo mail that's blocking the sign in form.
Vick at qb; Percy Harvin, Steve Smith (Carolina version), Braylon Edwards at wr; Shonn Greene and Mark Ingram at rb; Joseph Addai as flexback; Sebastian Jamikowski at k; San Diego's D; Earl Bennett, Montario Hardesty, Devin Hester, Jermaine Gresham, and Tavaris Jackson as backups/bench players.