News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lffl 2011 season

Started by katmai, August 06, 2011, 08:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2011, 08:45:30 PM
Please post the draft date and time here, lest I forget.  Thank you.

According to the PM I got from kat a few weeks ago it is Sunday the28th at 1pm your time(which is PDT; so 4PM your time.

katmai

Okay need one more team to join before draft time 4pm edt tomorrow!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: katmai on August 27, 2011, 04:28:51 PM
Okay need one more team to join before draft time 4pm edt tomorrow!
Bump. :rolleyes:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Liep

Working during the draft, so I'll try and set up that pre-selection thingy.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sophie Scholl

Hour and 17 to go.... let's go people.  One more damn team.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

I can just delete my team to get to an even number if you need.

Sophie Scholl

sbr

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 28, 2011, 02:28:59 PM
I blame Beeb. :mad:

That works.  I deleted my team, if something changes I would come back.

ulmont

Did LFFL get shifted to autopick from a live draft?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: ulmont on August 28, 2011, 02:41:39 PM
Did LFFL get shifted to autopick from a live draft?
Ugh.  It better not be.

Sophie Scholl

Paging the Katmissioner's Office...

CountDeMoney

QuoteDraft Results Will Be Available After the League Commissioner Starts the Autopick Draft

Way to go, dummies.

Sophie Scholl

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 28, 2011, 03:00:26 PM
:bleeding:

Think of it this way:  now you can concentrate on your other, real fantasy leagues.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 28, 2011, 03:02:32 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 28, 2011, 03:00:26 PM
:bleeding:

Think of it this way:  now you can concentrate on your other, real fantasy leagues.
I didn't join another league this year.  Ugh.  I suppose there's still time.