News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How to live to be 100...

Started by Princesca, August 05, 2011, 04:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on August 06, 2011, 09:32:10 PM

I've no idea what you are talking about. I moved to one of the most crowded islands and my life is fabulous. :cool:

*shrug*  Whatever you say of course.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Yeah, garbon is going to outlive you.  Easy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on August 07, 2011, 12:04:26 AM
Yeah, garbon is going to outlive you.  Easy.

Considering you'll probably overdose on some meds or others I'll go on having a dialogue with him thank you.  No crawl back in your basement and do yourself in will ya?

G..
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on August 06, 2011, 11:30:22 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 06, 2011, 09:32:10 PM

I've no idea what you are talking about. I moved to one of the most crowded islands and my life is fabulous. :cool:

*shrug*  Whatever you say of course.

G.

Do recall, I've yet to become so misanthropic as to reject the "gay" label.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Or are we debating that I live on a crowded island? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

You live as pixels in my computer screen.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?