And we're back!

Main Menu

IE users "have lower IQ"

Started by Brazen, August 03, 2011, 03:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Razgovory

What happened to the AIDS guy?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Zanza on August 03, 2011, 04:06:19 AM
... or your company forces you to use Internet Explorer.

My school in Korea had IE6 as the default browser until they updated to IE8 in 2010. I used Mozilla. -_-

Worse, most Korean websites were designed to be compatible only with IE6 and used lots of ActiveX controls. No wonder South Korea has one of the highest computer infection rate in the world.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on August 03, 2011, 07:28:06 AM
Quote from: Slargos on August 03, 2011, 06:01:03 AM
I take it you're both IE users, huh?  :hmm:
You take it wrong, as usual.

:lol:

Don't worry, grumbler. There's nothing wrong with using IE. The study was a hoax.

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on August 03, 2011, 10:48:39 AM
Don't worry, grumbler. There's nothing wrong with using IE. The study was a hoax.
:console:  I'll take your word for it that there's nothing wrong with using IE.  I'll bet your little heart jumped for joy when I noted in the fifth post on this thread that the study was bullshit, after you bought into it in the second post.

I would note that the study's hoax nature doesn't mean that you and/or the other IE users don't have a lower IQ, so don't get carried away with delusions of adequacy.  It just means that this study is bogus.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on August 03, 2011, 10:55:19 AM
Quote from: Slargos on August 03, 2011, 10:48:39 AM
:console:  I'll take your word for it that there's nothing wrong with using IE.  I'll bet your little heart jumped for joy when I noted in the fifth post on this thread that the study was bullshit, after you bought into it in the second post.

I would note that the study's hoax nature doesn't mean that you and/or the other IE users don't have a lower IQ, so don't get carried away with delusions of adequacy.  It just means that this study is bogus.

You can spin it however you wish, grumpy. You needed the story to be a hoax. But your secret is safe with me.

And the rest of Languish.

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on August 03, 2011, 11:04:04 AM
You needed noted the story to be a hoax.

QuoteBut your secret is safe with me.

It was hardly a secret.  I noted it in the fifth post in this thread.  Spin it how you will, I saw the hoax immediately and called it.  :smarty:

You didn't. :contract:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on August 03, 2011, 11:10:40 AM
Quote from: Slargos on August 03, 2011, 11:04:04 AM
You needed noted the story to be a hoax.

QuoteBut your secret is safe with me.

It was hardly a secret.  I noted it in the fifth post in this thread.  Spin it how you will, I saw the hoax immediately and called it.  :smarty:

You didn't. :contract:

Actually, I only remarked that it was funny. I never made any comment on the veracity of it.

CountDeMoney

BuddhaRhubarb

they say it's a hoax... but if someone told me they use IE as their main browser, my first thought would be "moron." Maybe I'm raciss?
:p

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt