News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dragon Age 2: Legacy

Started by viper37, August 01, 2011, 09:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

The first full DLC (not useless items packs) for Dragon Age 2.  Well worth it's price.  If only the full game was like that...
Take the worst out of DA2, bring in the best from DA1 and DA2 and here's your expansion.  10$.  Worth it if you have Dragon Age 2, but don't go buy the game yet if you haven't.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

MadImmortalMan

Does the combat have the same feel? If it's closer to DA:O than DA2 I might go for it. The whole ninja-mage thing is not for me.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Cecil

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 02, 2011, 06:17:08 PM
Does the combat have the same feel? If it's closer to DA:O than DA2 I might go for it. The whole ninja-mage thing is not for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV97ozaD4vs

viper37

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 02, 2011, 06:17:08 PM
Closer to DA:O than DA2.
Ennemies don't jump into battle from the sky.  When there are waves of ennemies, it's because they were hidden behind a corner, or a big rock, or something.

Some of the new ennemies are insanely tough.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.