News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Spartacus

Started by Slargos, July 31, 2011, 02:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

So.

Apparently they're doing Spartacus: Supernatural.

Why?

Just... why?

Razgovory

Spartacus wasn't real.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Josephus

I am Spartacus and so is my wife.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

Quote from: Slargos on July 31, 2011, 02:45:10 AM
So.

Apparently they're doing Spartacus: Supernatural.

Why?

Just... why?

so Martinus can have something to jack off to?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

but seriously, what are you on about?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Slargos

I just watched the trailer for the new season. And it certainly looks like they're doing a Ghostly Lawless.  :cry:

Josquius

I've only seen the first series, not watched the prequel yet. The B&S was quite good though, not amazing but decent.
My dad got really into it when he caught repeats of it.

Quote from: Slargos on July 31, 2011, 11:38:28 AM
I just watched the trailer for the new season. And it certainly looks like they're doing a Ghostly Lawless.  :cry:
Sounds....wtf?
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Viking on July 31, 2011, 11:36:21 AM

so Martinus can have something to jack off to?

All he needs is a sandal catalog.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on July 31, 2011, 04:07:49 PM
I've only seen the first series, not watched the prequel yet. The B&S was quite good though, not amazing but decent.
My dad got really into it when he caught repeats of it.

Quote from: Slargos on July 31, 2011, 11:38:28 AM
Sounds....wtf?

I loved it. And not only for all the full frontal nudity.  :hmm:

I can't be sure. They may be playing some other angle, but it had a very omg-ghost feeling. She looked like the chick from The Ring.

Razgovory

What are you talking about?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Do we know for sure that she's a ghost? I read somewhere that at some convention Lucy said her character is alive.