And we're back!

Main Menu

Hey Psellus

Started by fhdz, April 21, 2009, 12:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

You see this?

http://drog.terra-arcanum.com/highres.html

If not, you're welcome.  If yes, how is it?
and the horse you rode in on

vinraith

Yeah, that was on RPS a few days ago, I was contemplating whether it was worth my while to pick up a copy of Arcanum. Previous attempts to play it (via the demo) have tended to be short lived in part because of the extreme muddiness of the display.

Caliga

You spelled Spellus's name wrong.  :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Galrion

Queequeg

Holy Fuck, this looks awesome.

Oddly enough I might've ended up playing Arcanum as much as BG or FO 2.  It has its flaws, but at its heart is a stunningly good RPG. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

fhdz

Quote from: Queequeg on April 22, 2009, 12:05:44 PM

That's why I brought it to your attention. :)
and the horse you rode in on

Caliga

Quote from: Queequeg on April 22, 2009, 12:05:44 PM

Oddly enough I might've ended up playing Arcanum as much as BG or FO 2.  It has its flaws, but at its heart is a stunningly good RPG.

The whole reason I couldn't get into it (or at least finish it), I think, is because the graphics were by then too poor.  So obviously I will be checking this out provided I can find my Arcanum install CDs.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Wow, looks awesome. I used to love playing Arcanum on my room mates computer.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point