News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

CdM has a Soulmate in Russia.

Started by mongers, April 21, 2009, 09:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I always assumed that CdM's soulmate in Russia was Martinus.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eochaid

Quote from: garbon on April 21, 2009, 10:18:50 AM
Viktor, eh?

Apparently has a hard time getting on with his life after being dumped :D

Kevin
It's been a while

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Valmy on April 21, 2009, 09:38:38 AM
But maybe he is a gay criminal and hated having the chick ride him and is looking forward to the jail part.

Maybe.  But if not, on the list of possible disasters that can occur for your average criminal during an armed robbery, being tied and fucked for days by a hot young blonde is the best it's gonna get.

Martinus

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on April 21, 2009, 10:06:12 AM
Noticed that one too. :lol:
Karate too...Belts in karate tend to be given out on a basis of how many lessons you've attended.
That sounds more descriptive of Taekwondo.  I thought Karate was pretty stingy with belts.

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on April 21, 2009, 09:39:49 AM
In fact I had no idea somebody could rape me that way...that I could just go limp if I wanted.
Can you really?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on April 21, 2009, 02:38:31 PMCan you really?

That's a good question.  I enjoy being blown so much that I'm not sure I could fail to enjoy it once it began, even if the person doing it was doing it "against my will".  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on April 21, 2009, 02:38:31 PM
Can you really?

I don't perform well under stress.

QuoteHe thinks of alt-hist.

I close my eyes and think of Tim's alt-hist map of England.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

grumbler

In Soviet Russia, woman rapes you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney