News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Amy Drughouse is dead

Started by Slargos, July 23, 2011, 11:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Come on, guys. This is Jos were talking about.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

I never spot them either, unless they make it really easy by being orthodox  :D

katmai

Quote from: Brazen on July 27, 2011, 11:22:43 AM
Quote from: Tyr on July 27, 2011, 11:17:40 AM
And via her funeral I just learned she was Jewish.
Who knew?
Perfect example of British Jewry really. So integrated you don't even notice them.
Seriously? She's so typically North London Jewish, I'm amazed the coroner didn't find "JP" through her like a stick of rock. I spent much of my youth avoiding girls like her. I mean, have you seen her nose sideways on?

Edit: Just adding I didn't avoid them due to anti-Semitism, but because they were stuck-up anorexic daddy's girls who dominated every am-dram group and music school.
I have it on good authority that all you yuros are anti semetic.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 27, 2011, 11:24:43 AM

Are you kidding?  With that beak what else could she be?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 27, 2011, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 27, 2011, 11:24:43 AM

Are you kidding?  With that beak what else could she be?
Iranian, Greek, Cypriot, Turkish.
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

Yes, I thought she was some levantine mix, not that I devoted much thought to it.

The Brain

Leave Amy alone!

Everyone who cared about her knew that she was Jewish. You fucking vultures who only get interested when she's dead can go to hell.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Edit: Just adding I didn't avoid them due to anti-Semitism, but because they were stuck-up anorexic daddy's girls who dominated every am-dram group and music school.

Nice save... :D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on July 27, 2011, 11:17:40 AM
And via her funeral I just learned she was Jewish.
Who knew?
Perfect example of British Jewry really. So integrated you don't even notice them.
Seriously? She's so typically North London Jewish, I'm amazed the coroner didn't find "JP" through her like a stick of rock. I spent much of my youth avoiding girls like her. I mean, have you seen her nose sideways on?

Am-dram?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point