Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Ah, it does indeed, never noticed that.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Bielsa did it again!  :lol:

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/07/08/577f8a86ca4741014d8b4696.html

QuoteSerie A'El Loco' could be tempted by vacate Argentina post
Bielsa abandons Lazio before starting

FunkMonk

Completely unsurprised at the news, but it still made me laugh out loud  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

At the Football Manager Facebook page they put the news with the "When you start a new game but then instantly regret it" headline.  :lol:

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on July 08, 2016, 09:18:59 AM
At the Football Manager Facebook page they put the news with the "When you start a new game but then instantly regret it" headline.  :lol:

:lol:

Bielsa man, what a legend.

Liep

I usually root for Barcelona in international tournaments, but their latest campaign "WeAreAllLeoMessi" is perhaps the most ridiculous SoMe campaign I've ever seen. And I've seen some pretty stupid things in the past years.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Yeah  :bleeding:

Our board is a disgrace.

Sheilbh

Still it must make Suarez feel at home.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Glasgow Celtic has lost a CL qualification game against a team from Gibraltar.  :lol:

Josquius

Fucking England.
In light of Hodgeson quitting they're sniffing around Allardyce.
This bloody sucks. For the first time in years Sunderland looked steady and set for a comfortable season. He is done great for us.
If they do knab him...screw England.
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

I see England are betting on exciting, front-foot football to take them to international glory.

Josephus

England is a second tier team at best.  England fans, myself included, need to understand that first of all.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Zanza

After 1966, England reached three semifinals (1968, 1990, and 1996).

In the same time Germany reached 18 semifinals and won six tournaments, Italy reached 11 semifinals and won three tournaments, France reached 8 semifinals and won three tournaments, Spain reached four semifinals and won three tournaments, Holland reached ten semifinals and won one tournament and Portugal reached six semifinals and won one tournament.

The Czech Republic has a better record with four semifinals and a win...

So yeah, England's competitive record is not particularly impressive.

Valmy

I think England just thinks they should be good because they have the world's most popular and prestigious league.

And actually that is a damn good reason. But it just has not worked out that way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Looks like Allerdyce to be made official soon.  :bowler:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011