And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: PDH on June 12, 2016, 09:13:11 AM
See, my pessimism paid off.

Your tears appeased the football gods. They can be cruel and fickle, but they are not without compassion  :)

katmai

Brazil didn't even advance to quarterfinals.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

Wow - Peru deserved a penalty in the 1st they didn't get, but they got a handball in the 2nd.

Brazil has to sacrifice Neymar to appease the gods...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: PDH on June 12, 2016, 10:02:08 PM
Wow - Peru deserved a penalty in the 1st they didn't get, but they got a handball in the 2nd.

Brazil has to sacrifice Neymar to appease the gods...

Brazil out of the Copa América! Blame Dilma or Obama ?  :hmm: Only Argentina stands in the way of the US to win on its home soil. Valmy will have to endure Mexicans for some more time though.

Grey Fox

Uruguay is there, Duque. It is always there.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 13, 2016, 06:08:24 AM
Valmy will have to endure Mexicans for some more time though.

Justice demands we be the ones to take them out.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

To be fair, Mexico is also playing on home soil (practically)

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 13, 2016, 09:28:37 AM
To be fair, Mexico is also playing on home soil (practically)

Yeah. Bunch of traitors. Which somehow makes it more satisfying to beat them in the US than in Mexico City.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

There will be many heads doused in urine and feces at the inevitable US / Mexico match-up.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

St. Pauli unveiled today a new striker for their team. However, the manager was unavailable for the customary "pitch and shirt" picture, so well, they improvised:

The Larch

They might not be rich but they're resourceful. And clearly don't have Photoshop.

celedhring

I like two things:

1) That they put the mask on a bloke that obviously doesn't look that he's in his 60s.
2) The face of the new player, who's obviously afraid they are going to ritually murder him after the photo is done.