News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Decent chance there will still be a Tyne-Wear derby next season. Norwich are picking up form at a critical time.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on March 20, 2016, 10:15:08 AM
Lolerpool :(

Ok...we were up 2-0...but I had to stop watching. Dare I check the final score?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

It should've been a 5-0 game for Liverpool, I've rarely seen so many wasted chances.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Johan Cruyff has just passed away.

celedhring

:(

There's not enough words to describe what he gave to football, and to my club in particular. RIP.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Quote from: The Larch on March 24, 2016, 07:47:34 AM
Johan Cruyff has just passed away.

:-(

I was 8 when the 1974 World Cup was on, the first World Cup I watched. He's the only thing I remember about it.

Civis Romanus Sum

Maladict

Liep

Battle of the North tonight: Denmark - Iceland, we have a Norwegian coach and Legbiter's extended family has a Swedish coach.

Liep

Quote from: Liep on March 24, 2016, 02:00:12 PM
Battle of the North tonight: Denmark - Iceland, we have a Norwegian coach and Legbiter's extended family has a Swedish coach.

2-1, according to the Danish press the real winner was Norway though.

Duque de Bragança

celedhring