Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

mongers

ManU 2-nil down to Stoke City. :nelson:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

FunkMonk

Louis van Gaal is a garbage man and his Manchester United are a team full of garbage  :nelson: :nelson: :nelson: :nelson:

I'm loving this season. Chelsea are shit, Mourinho found out again, United are garbage, Leicester top of the table. Play this season on repeat forever please.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

mongers

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 26, 2015, 09:46:28 AM
Louis van Gaal is a garbage man and his Manchester United are a team full of garbage  :nelson: :nelson: :nelson: :nelson:

I'm loving this season. Chelsea are shit, Mourinho found out again, United are garbage, Leicester top of the table. Play this season on repeat forever please.

End of season top three:

1. Leicester
2. Crystal Palace
3. Watford

:D

Josquius

All I have to say about today so far - :bleeding:
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Pity Newcastle are being shit (as usual), otherwise this would be a really enjoyable PL season.

Alcibiades

Everton to the top!  I like them because of football manager, does the club generally have a decent reputation, if not necessarily a winning one?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

celedhring

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 26, 2015, 12:54:31 PM
Everton to the top!  I like them because of football manager, does the club generally have a decent reputation, if not necessarily a winning one?

They are the team in Liverpool that are not Liverpool. That's a decent reputation.

mongers

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 26, 2015, 12:54:31 PM

Early to mid-80s, yes; not sure since.

Liep

They had Gravesen in the early 00's and are thus a dirty playing team and should forever be scorned.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

:wacko:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35214931

Brentford go for a unique 'double wall' as they prepare to take a free-kick against Birmingham City, who built their own conventional five-man construction behind the Bees' four-man and three-man versions. Bizarre.

Josephus

Do you think this will be getting coverage on sports news if the Chelsea doctor wasn't a woman...and hot?

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2781310/eva-carneiro-dismissal-case-vs-chelsea-goes-to-full-tribunal
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

No. Weren't they crying sexism from the moment she was sacked?
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on January 06, 2016, 09:00:13 PM
Do you think this will be getting coverage on sports news if the Chelsea doctor wasn't a woman...and hot?

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2781310/eva-carneiro-dismissal-case-vs-chelsea-goes-to-full-tribunal

So that this discrimination case is getting attention is discrimination? Primarily I think this gets attention because of the well known douchebaggery that is Mourinho.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on January 07, 2016, 03:23:21 AM
No. Weren't they crying sexism from the moment she was sacked?

Who are 'they'?