FunkMonk

After 15 games Chelsea are 1 point off the drop lmao
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Liep

A retired ref is putting up videos of various fouls and their rulings on the field with the ref-audio on at the same time. The linesman's comments/information is very interesting and I wish they'd do this more often. This one is in Danish:

www.lortedommer.dk (.shit-referee. :P)

Anyone know of similar English videos?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Never funny to see a top side like Leicester clown on a team in a genuine relegation battle (Chelsea) .  :(

Liep

After reading that Mourinho feels betrayed by his players because he really felt he coached them against the goals that Leicester scored I'm starting to feel sympathy for him. Then in the same article he calls the ballboys a disgrace to football for wasting time, so.. yeah. :P

Tamas

Quote from: Liep on December 15, 2015, 04:27:45 AM
After reading that Mourinho feels betrayed by his players because he really felt he coached them against the goals that Leicester scored I'm starting to feel sympathy for him. Then in the same article he calls the ballboys a disgrace to football for wasting time, so.. yeah. :P

I am starting to think the players want to coup him.

Duque de Bragança

This should be of interested to Tamas and others interested in getting tickets for the Euro 2016. Cheap tickets for the group phase are gone, unsurprisingly, and the remaining ones are expensive: 145 € for Portugal-Hungary in Lyon?!
Not to mention, they will probably draw the lucky ones randomly since demand will be higher than offer.

Tamas

Waddayamean "gone"? Application for the draw hasn't closed yet

katmai

One of commentators on broadcast said Jose has never had a team fighting against relegation before and wondered if that being new thing was part of his inability.  It really seems the teams just isn't listening to him anymore and wouldn't be surprised if he gets sacked.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Yup, Mourinho has clearly lost the squad. He needs to go. It's cheaper to replace him than replacing the whole team. Not sure what Roman is thinking of doing though. Maybe waiting till the January transfer window?

Tamas

I think Abramovich wanted him back to build a dynasty akin to Wenger and Ferguson. That's not easy to give up and I am not convinced it has to be given up. Yet.

celedhring

Mou has shown time and again that he can't stay at the same club for long. He always ends up burning bridges with either the board, players, the media, or all of them. His main - and increasingly sole - trick is to amp-up the siege mentality, and this ends up exhausting the clubs he manages.

All in all, it's pretty blatant that Chelsea players don't want to play for him. Hazard was hilarious yesterday.

FunkMonk

Yeah, that was the idea I believe. It's crashing and burning now, unless Mou can pull something out of his ass and Chelsea miraculously finish like 6th or something.