Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Tough group E
France gets puff group.

Duque de Bragança

Not so fast katmai, Albania beat France in the last game between them, during the qualifying rounds.  :P

Duque de Bragança

Group A

France
Romania
Albania
Switzerland

Group B

England
Russia
Wales
Slovakia

Group C
Germany
Ukraine
Poland
Northern Ireland

Group D

Spain
Czech Republic
Turkey
Croatia

Group E

Belgium
Italy
Ireland
Sweden

Group F

Portugal
Iceland
Austria
Hungary

Josephus

Quote from: katmai on December 12, 2015, 12:55:52 PM
Tough group E
France gets puff group.

Tough to call the winners, yeah, but Italy dodged a bullet by not ending up against France, Germany or Spain
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

Only one Portugal game in Île-de-France grr: Portugal-Austria in Paris and Hungary-Portugal in the new Lyon stadium (Décines-Charpieu). The other, vs Iceland in Saint-Étienne. Probably all sold out.

Josephus

Italy dodged a bullet? 4(!) best 3rd teams qualify to the next round. Not getting out of the group phase will be a real shame for the big teams.

edit: misread the French site, sorry Tamas ;)

Pedrito

Quote from: Josephus on December 12, 2015, 01:25:36 PM
Tough group E
France gets puff group.

Tough to call the winners, yeah, but  France, Germany and Spain dodged a bullet by not ending up against Italy.
FYP  :P

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

katmai

Bournemouth, beaters of the EPL giants? :lol: :o

Maladict

Tough draw for Belgium  :(
I'll support them as the underdogs, if they fail France or Italy can have the title.

The following should not win: Germany and Spain (because they've won enough), England (because they will be insufferable) and Portugal (because).

katmai

Quote from: katmai on December 12, 2015, 02:00:15 PM
Bournemouth, beaters of the EPL giants? :lol: :o
Only 2nd team to ever beat Chelsea and Man U in back to back weeks in EPL timeframe.

Josephus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 12, 2015, 01:32:11 PM
Two Portugal games in Île-de-France: Portugal-Austria in Paris and Hungary-Portugal in Saint-Denis. The other, vs Iceland in Saint-Étienne. Probably all sold out, even in Saint-Denis with its 80,000 seats in a not so great stadium.

Josephus

Italy dodged a bullet? 4(!) best 3rd teams qualify to the next round. Not getting out of the group phase will be a real shame for the big teams.

I didn't realize that many did. That's the trouble with having so many teams, makes both the first round not so exciting. Still for Italy playing Belgium is better than Germany or France or Spain I think
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

I certainly agree with the last part, but the groups sure look like some qualifying round groups.
Portugal is notorious for choking on weaker teams according to some people... ;)

Josquius

Tough group E
France gets puff group.
France are in a puff tournament.
If they win their group then they play a second place team and if they win that game they will again play a team that didn't win their group
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Not that I disagree with Tyr on the basics, but France, if first, will play against one of the best third classified teams.

Liep

WBA's 2nd goal was cancelled after a long consultation with the linesman. Second time I've seen this in the Premier League this year and I must say I like it much unlike WBA's manager. :P

Both calls were correct according to the new offside rules as far as I could see.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk