News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Zlatan blasted it towards the far corner from a free kick just outside the box and Schmeichel just reached it guiding it past the goal. Best save I've seen all year.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

In the other game, Ukraine won 2-0 in Leopolis/Lemberg/Lviv/Lwów vs Slovenia. The Ukrainians seem more likely to make it this time since they had a bad history with playoffs.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Please explain, can't watch your game.

Liep

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 14, 2015, 04:15:10 PM
Please explain, can't watch your game.

Kahlenberg clumsily fouled a Swede that wasn't really dangerous. Penalty and Zlatan scored of course.

Duque de Bragança

:tinfoil:

Of course, biscotto can't happen this time.

Liep

MÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liep

2-1 is not a horrible result. I guess it's all we could ask for from an away game given our current team.

Tamas

Duque de Bragança

Expect Tamas to be in France next summer.

Tamas

:yes: I want to take my parents to a match :)

Liep

Tonight is the night where you will all bow down to the mighty Lord as he secures our spot in the EC '16.

That is all.

Duque de Bragança

Zlatan says an EC without him is not worth watching.  :lol:

Syt

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 17, 2015, 09:21:58 AM
Zlatan says an EC without him is not worth watching.  :lol:

Didn't he say that about the World Cup, too?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

I like the Swedish trailer for the game with Mikael Persbrandt doing the 'Danskjävler' monologue from von Trier's 'Riget'. :lol:

GAME ON.