News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Chelsea is playing so bad right now it's amazing.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Quote from: Liep on October 03, 2015, 01:05:17 PM
Chelsea is playing so bad right now it's amazing.

It's hilarious and I love it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Liep

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 03, 2015, 06:02:13 PM
https://youtu.be/9baePPZfRYA

"the referee"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's ridiculous. And so was that film by Falcao, he might actually have been fouled if he hadn't fallen down on his own way before the goalie reached him.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Agelastus

Quote from: Josephus on October 04, 2015, 01:31:08 PM
liverpool fire Rodgers

About time they got rid of "One Plan Wonder".

Although I'm also disappointed that I've never had to make a mental apology to Rogers for labelling him that in my mind; I told myself I'd do that if they won the title.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

FunkMonk

He's an average manager who lucked out with Suarez for a season. He'll find his feet at a smaller club I imagine.

Josephus

Yeah, you can't overlook Suarez's role in Liverpool's run for the title that year.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

What's the significance of Borussia Dortmund?  Any relation to Russia?

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 06, 2015, 03:12:50 AM
What's the significance of Borussia Dortmund?  Any relation to Russia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borussia

QuoteBorussia may refer to:

- the Latin name for Prussia
- a female national personification of Prussia
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Who the hell cares about Liverpool

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

celedhring

Quote from: Tamas on October 06, 2015, 03:36:36 AM
Who the hell cares about Liverpool

Yeah, we definitely care about Chelsea though. How's that going?

FunkMonk