News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Of course it's shopped, but it's a very believable alteration.

Josephus

Quote from: The Larch on July 22, 2015, 08:16:16 AM
The girl in blue is obviously photoshopped to be in Ronaldo's lap. She's actually Messi's wife and was sat next to him in the original picture.

REmind me never to go to  magic show with you. ;)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Larch

FunkMonk

Isn't Messi still with his beautiful wife while Cronaldo got dumped by his long-time girlfriend?

The irony is sweet.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 22, 2015, 05:48:29 PM
Isn't Messi still with his beautiful wife while Cronaldo got dumped by his long-time girlfriend?

The irony is sweet.

Indeed. Apparently Ronaldo is a huge momma's boy and Irina Shayk and her didn't look eye to eye at all.

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on July 23, 2015, 03:50:34 AM

The irony is sweet.

Indeed. Apparently Ronaldo is a huge momma's boy and Irina Shayk and her didn't look eye to eye at all.

The girl in the photo is certainly NOT Irina Shayk so I can see why she dumped him too (unless they had already split when the photo was taken).

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on July 23, 2015, 04:15:44 AM
Quote from: The Larch on July 23, 2015, 03:50:34 AM

The irony is sweet.

The girl in the photo is certainly NOT Irina Shayk so I can see why she dumped him too (unless they had already split when the photo was taken).

It is her.

celedhring

Ok, looked like a different woman from that angle.

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on July 23, 2015, 04:43:57 AM
Ok, looked like a different woman from that angle.

I have a keen eye for Slavic beauties, and you know it.  :cool:

Zanza

The group draw for the 2018 WC qualification is just ongoing. Pictured a vile, corrupt dictator and Vladimir Putin.

Syt

Brazilian player Hulk who plays for Zenit was supposed to be part of the ceremony, but following his complaint about rampant racism in Russian football stadiums, he isn't.

During a recent game another foreign player was subjected to nonstop racist tirades from the local fans. He showed them the finger. He was fined.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Armenien
Kasakhstan
Montenegro
Polen
Danmark
Rumænien

A very eastern group. But could've been worse.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Group A: Netherlands, France, Sweden, Bulgaria, Belarus, Luxembourg

Group B: Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Faroe Islands, Latvia, Andorra

Group C: Germany, Czech Republic, NORTHERN IRELAND, Norway, Azerbaijan, San Marino

Group D: WALES, Austria, Serbia, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, Moldova, Georgia

Group E: Romania, Denmark, Poland, Montenegro, Armenia, Kazakhstan

Group F: ENGLAND, Slovakia, SCOTLAND, Slovenia, Lithuania, Malta

Group G: Spain, Italy, Albania, Israel, FYR Macedonia, Liechtenstein

Group H: Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Estonia, Cyprus

Group I: Croatia, Iceland, Ukraine, Turkey, Finland

katmai

omg USA didn't even make it to group!!!!

:P

why are you bolding the UK countries Zanza ? :unsure:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Norgy

That's us not reaching the WC then.  :Embarrass: