News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

I mean, the designer, his boss, the sign printer, his boss, the 3 hosts, the camera man, the light guy, the producer, the various other people in the studio.

It's mind boggling how many people missed that.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Josephus

who says anyone missed it. I'm sure the writer knew exactly what he was doing with it.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Gonzalo Jara also knew exactly what he was doing, and is now banned from Copa America. :lol:

http://t.co/XCWG9l8J8U

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on June 25, 2015, 12:16:48 PM
What am I looking at?

Put your jizz all over our girls.

Is Jara being hostile or friendly? :unsure:

Liep

Portugal is killing Germany right now in the U21 semi finals. :O

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 27, 2015, 12:13:52 PM
Portugal is killing Germany right now in the U21 semi finals. :O

It's over. 5-0

PS: another German setback in Olmütz (Olomouc), after the infamous Punctation.
PPS: referee was... Greek!  :hmm:

Duque de Bragança

Sweden 4 Denmark 1

Portugal vs Sweden will be the final game of the U21 Euro championship on Tuesday.

Admiral Yi

Caught the highlights of the womens' final between the US and Nippon.  Carli Lloyd stole a ball in midfield and hit a shot from the center stripe over the goalie's head to make it a hat trick.  Jap goalie looked pretty retarded.

Liep

Vanuatu needed a 38-0 victory over Micronesia to qualify for the semi finals of the olympic qualification. They won 46-0. :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on July 07, 2015, 08:01:56 AM
Vanuatu needed a 38-0 victory over Micronesia to qualify for the semi finals of the olympic qualification. They won 46-0. :lol:

That strikes me as hard to do against a High School team. Did Micronesia throw the game?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2015, 08:04:23 AM
Quote from: Liep on July 07, 2015, 08:01:56 AM

That strikes me as hard to do against a High School team. Did Micronesia throw the game?

Considering their goal score after 3 games is 0-114 I think they're just really horrible. :P

Valmy

Well their total population is only about 100,000 so that is like San Angelo Texas or Frederiksberg Denmark trying to compete on an international level...but still I think San Angelo could find 11 players who could manage to only lose 20-0. I mean Vanuatu is not exactly Brazil.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."