News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Of course thinking about it for a millisecond and you know you're wearing blue today, but when its purely on instinct I think a few slip ups may happen.
I'm not thinking of teams with common colours here for whom playing in the away kit against another team wearing the same colours is common, but rather of teams with less common colours for whom playing against another team with the same kit is a once a season occurrence, if that.
██████
██████
██████

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

celedhring

Chelsea are the Mayweather of football.

Liep

La Vecchia Signora! :w00t:

Mostly just glad that Real got beaten. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

They'll still win the tie, sadly.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on May 05, 2015, 03:49:48 PM
They'll still win the tie, sadly.

This way there's at least hope.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

The Spanish Footballers Association is considering to go on strike to protest against their tax burden.  :bleeding:

Millionaires on strike because of their taxes, yeah, that will go down well in a country ravaged by a recession.

Liep

I'd like to see them try just to see how much stuff will be thrown at them.

Josephus

Rich folk just don't have a clue....look at the ones on this forum
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

celedhring

Josephus

They're awesome.

Looks like an all Spanish clash for the final....(I know Juve won leg one...but that away goal's gonna bite them in the arse)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

First Barca match I've seen in a while. Messi. :worthy:

celedhring

Boateng in the second goal was like:

Liep

:yes: When he saw how fast Messi's cut was his body went: "Oh fuck that, I'm out."

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on May 06, 2015, 04:31:56 AM
The Spanish Footballers Association is considering to go on strike to protest against their tax burden.  :bleeding:

Millionaires on strike because of their taxes, yeah, that will go down well in a country ravaged by a recession.

And now the football union wants to suspend all tournaments because they don't get a big enough cut from the TV rights. Spain. :lol: