Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on March 25, 2015, 04:11:22 PM
Bendtner 3 - 2 USA.

:yeah:

A thousand years will pass and the shame of America will not be erased :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on March 25, 2015, 07:12:48 PM
Quote from: Liep on March 25, 2015, 04:11:22 PM
Bendtner 3 - 2 USA.

:yeah:

A thousand years will pass and the shame of America will not be erased :weep:

Guess Bendtner saved himself for the USA since he was nowhere to be seen in the following friendly game for Denmark on Sunday (great calendar Platoche). Denmark lost 2-0 to France in Saint-Étienne but the Danes did not seem very motivated, even in the second half they dominated.

In other news, Serbia's chances to reach the Euro tournament took a savage hit after losing to Portugal 2-1 in Lisbon. Nice goal by the Serbs though. They can only hope now a third position in the group for the play-offs. They'll have to get their revenge on Albania! balkantard:

Liep

Denmark is dominating USA right now in a U-21 friendly.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on March 31, 2015, 12:24:30 PM

USA future: doomed.

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2015, 12:26:41 PM
Quote from: Liep on March 31, 2015, 12:24:30 PM

USA future: doomed.

It's still 0-0 though. Yussuf Poulsen just missed a big chance. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Norgy

Fuck it. I am no longer interested in this sport that hands out spankings for my poor soul willy-nilly.  :cry:

Liep

Quote from: Norgy on April 04, 2015, 03:42:22 PM
Fuck it. I am no longer interested in this sport that hands out spankings for my poor soul willy-nilly.  :cry:

Who's breaking your heart?

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Liep

I just saw a recap of Ronaldo's 5 goals and the following celebrations. What the fuck is that twirl? :lol:

Norgy

Forest breaks my heart.
I am hoping they can show something different today.

How I wish I never got involved emotionally.

Just when I think they might come with a late surge for the playoffs, they get beaten at home.

It's been this way for the best part of 14-15 years now. Just servings of shite.

Grey Fox

2nd part of the CONCAFAC champion's league semi-final tonight. Montreal vs Alajualense.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.