News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Look who's popular in the Indian Super League (ISL)

:lmfao:  :huh:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Guy needs to plan out usage of the board better.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on October 16, 2014, 09:36:25 AM
Guy needs to plan out usage of the board better.

It's very Bendtner-esque to start big but end up somewhat disorientated.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Liep

Josquius

I know. :bleeding:

Literally right before the first goal I was wondering whether the opposition wearing a kit that is pretty much identical to Sunderland's usual kit might be confusing to the players, since it's really not a regular occurance for Sunderland. Then I went "Nah, they're professionals......" and then came Vergini's amazing shot from outside of his own box....
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

You're still above Newcastle but it truly looks like the North East is headed towards a magical football season.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Everton won today.  Awesome sauce.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Liverpool didn't lose today. :)...we didn't play.  :(
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

mongers

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 18, 2014, 12:47:08 PM
Sunderland lololol

I was just thinking to myself, I wonder how the Saints (local team) are doing this season, then I unexpectedly got the answer when I search for the above Sunderland result.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Meanwhile in Toronto....Bloody Big Deal ends in Bloody Same Shit, as TFC fails to make the playoffs for its eighth straight year
Civis Romanus Sum

celedhring

Quote from: Warspite on October 18, 2014, 12:55:05 PM
<_<

When is Wenger going to get a proper striker? It's a dire state of affairs when Alexis Sánchez is your best attacking threat.

Warspite

Quote from: celedhring on October 18, 2014, 08:03:37 PM
Quote from: Warspite on October 18, 2014, 12:55:05 PM
<_<

When is Wenger going to get a proper striker? It's a dire state of affairs when Alexis Sánchez is your best attacking threat.

Danny Welbeck? :huh:

The problem is the defence in the middle of the pitch.  Flamini and Arteta are not mobile enough to be the lone anchor in a 4-1-4-1
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA