News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Quote from: Liep on August 30, 2014, 12:40:59 PM

In a world where Bendtner is the only player on the planet, Bendtner is the best player on the planet.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Chelsea with Fabregas + Diego Costa

:bleeding:

Tamas

Valmy

That was brutal.  I can see why Tim Howard is taking the year off from Team USA.  He has some work to do.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 30, 2014, 06:41:15 PM
That was brutal.  I can see why Tim Howard is taking the year off from Team USA.  He has some work to do.

He needs to stop announcing too. :bleeding:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 30, 2014, 05:32:32 PM

Based on the last three games, Everton with Jagielka + Distin :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Viking

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 30, 2014, 05:32:32 PM

as I said, re-enforce the defense
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

celedhring

The real Real won.  :)

Madrid have ravaged their squad, imho, in true Galáctico way. Di María and Alonso gave them a great balance.

Josephus

Meanwhile, in CAnada, Toronto FC has become a Bloody Big Disaster. Coach fired...looks like Defoe back to QPR for $11m
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on August 31, 2014, 08:54:37 PM
Meanwhile, in CAnada, Toronto FC has become a Bloody Big Disaster. Coach fired...looks like Defoe back to QPR for $11m

Meanwhile, In DEnmark, Brøndby IF has had a Bloody Big Pile of Cash dumped on them...looks like they bought some good players.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Admiral Yi

I thought that job was already filled.

celedhring

Germany, give the cup back please.