News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

I look forward to your future DC United posts.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Scorpions games are fun and good. DC United is shit.  :mad:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Real has sold 345.000 James jerseys in 48 hours. Holy shit.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Dnipro - FC Copenhagen (played in Kiev) has been temporarily stopped because Ukrainian fans attacked the Danish fans and forced them to jump fence and cross the field to hide in the player's tunnel.

Slavs.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

BILL FOUND THE ARTETA MONEY! :o :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Sheilbh

There's a lot of hate for Bill, but I think you've got to love a man who can get £55 million from selling Rodwell, Fellaini, Anichebe and Jelavic :lol:

Also as chairmen go he's quite winning :)
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Everton will do well again this season.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 30, 2014, 07:17:59 PM
Everton will do well again this season.

:w00t:  MERSEYSIDE POWAH!!11
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

FunkMonk

My sorry predictions

1) Manchester City
2) Arsenal
3) Chelsea
4) Manchester United
5) Everton
6) Liverpool
7) Tottenham

Valmy

FunkMonk

Also Arsenal will win the Champions League

Liep

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 31, 2014, 11:05:29 AM
Also Arsenal will win the Champions League

Let me put that down as unlikely. I mean, how are they going to win anything without the Big Ben?

FunkMonk

Big Nik was holding himself back and got tired of playing for noted mid-tier side Arsenal. Now that he's gone for greener pastures, both Arsenal and Big Nik can unleash their fully armed and operational battle stations.