And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Quote from: Tamas on May 20, 2014, 09:31:09 AM
I'll go with England as usual.

Me too. Despite decades of non-Forest players littering the team.
At least Pearce will be managing Forest next season.

Liep

Je vais suivre la France, je pense. :frog: Ils ont le meilleur émoticône.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Valmy

Why do this to yourself?  I mean the English don't have a choice but you can save yourself Tamas.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on May 20, 2014, 09:38:21 AM
Je vais suivre la France, je pense. :frog: Ils ont le meilleur émoticône.

:w00t: :frog: :hug: :wub:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2014, 09:44:33 AM

Why do this to yourself?  I mean the English don't have a choice but you can save yourself Tamas.

I have less options now that I actually live in England.

HVC

I'll go the traditional Portuguese route, I'll support Portugal until they're out, at which point I'll magically transform into a Brazilian :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Norgy

Will you do a full one or keep a landing strip?

FunkMonk

I will bravely support my own country, the United States of America, in the FIFA World Cup of 2014, as they score one goal and lose three games in the group stage.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

I think I picked them to get one draw, so cheer up!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 20, 2014, 01:30:30 PM
I will bravely support my own country, the United States of America, in the FIFA World Cup of 2014, as they score one goal and lose three games in the group stage.

You really think it's going to be that feeble?

FunkMonk

Our attackers are past it, our defense won't be able to hold against Germany or Ronaldo, and Ghana is our kryptonite. I'd love to be proved wrong, though.

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on May 20, 2014, 01:31:23 PM
I think I picked them to get one draw, so cheer up!

Against Ghana?  Heh.  We'll see.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 20, 2014, 01:31:44 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on May 20, 2014, 01:30:30 PM

You really think it's going to be that feeble?

We suck every other World Cup, it is tradition.  I am just glad Mexico did not get some easy group.  Bastards are only in Brazil because the US saved their butts.

FunkMonk

We will lose to Ghana. Somehow, someway, we will lose.  :lol: