Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on May 01, 2014, 04:38:05 PM
Quote from: The Larch on May 01, 2014, 04:25:25 PM
Quote from: Liep on May 01, 2014, 04:23:39 PM
Awww, Valencia. That must be heartbreaking.

Given how dirty they played after scoring the third goal they kinda deserved it. Props to Sevilla for not giving up.

Ah good, didn't see it, as snooker was on.

Dirty in the sense of wasting time egregiously, not kicking people around, mind you. At some point Pizzi, Valencia's coach, was even telling the guys driving the stretcher car to go slower at it.  :lol:

Josquius

Ah sunderland. Do note out mascot is a black cat. We're servants of the god of chaos.

To quote another forum an interesting story from Scotland :

QuoteDundee promoted to the Scottish Premiership by winning 2-1 against Dumbarton. I feel sorry for Hamilton Accies. Before the game they needed to win by eight goals if Dundee drew. They won 10-2. Dumbarton hit the post in the last minute.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

I am still laughing.  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

https://vine.co/v/MeaB03x7JWA
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

That will keep Sheilbh out of his bunker.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Agelastus

Liverpool gave away the title when they lost to Chelsea; this was just "the choke" biting again.

Something it seems that "One Plan Wonder" wasn't able to deal with... :glare:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 05, 2014, 04:14:11 PM
I laughed.

That choke was so awesome even the 2003 Chicago Cubs were impressed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

I'll laugh if Aston Villa wins against City.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Although in the end it doesn't matter.

If City drop one of their next two, Liverpool still win the title by winning their last game.

If City win their next two, Liverpool would have been out anyways, unless they really hammered Palace.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Warspite

Are you Arsenal, are you Arsenal, aaaaare you Arsenal in disguiiiiise, etc
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Maladict

Quote from: Josephus on May 05, 2014, 05:57:21 PM
Although in the end it doesn't matter.

If City drop one of their next two, Liverpool still win the title by winning their last game.

If City win their next two, Liverpool would have been out anyways, unless they really hammered Palace.

It matters if they win one and tie one, doesn't it?

Tamas