Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Quote from: Josephus on April 13, 2014, 09:06:39 PM
no comprende

He has a bunker set up to survive Liverpudlian triumphalism.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

FunkMonk

So City drew with Sunderland.

Holy shit Liverpool are going to win the league out of nowhere.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

I'm afraid they'll stumble over something that's just controversial enough to give them something to live on the next decade. And the Special One will win.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Liverpool have a habit of dropping points against weaker teams. We shall see. This scouser fan is certainly hoping for the title.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Gareth Bale's goal against lolcelona.

Also, Ian Darke and Steven McManaman co-commentating again :wub:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 17, 2014, 09:23:54 PM

I wish NBC could use those two. That Tim Howard color commentary last weekend was painful.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Yeah he was brutal. He should stick to playing.
Civis Romanus Sum

Tamas

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 17, 2014, 01:08:57 PM

There is still a Chelsea-Liverpool game to go :contract:

Liep

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 17, 2014, 09:23:54 PM

I've said it before, but 1 year of Pinto as starter. :console:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Still somewhat hopeful we'll somehow swindle/bribe/blackmail our way to a ban postponement and sign somebody this summer.

Liep

It's the way football works. :thumbsup:

Josquius

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 17, 2014, 01:08:57 PM

So close to winning. Damn false hope.
██████
██████
██████