News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Looks like Bayern president Uli Hoeness could get a prison sentence for tax evasion - he might owe more than 25 million Euro which has a six months to ten years prison term as punishment.
He was responsible for establishing Bayern as the formidable enterprise they are nowadays since he took over in 1979.

Zanza

Bayern shot a goal in 99 out of its last 100 games. The only exception was the second game against Arsenal last year.

Beenherebefore

Bayern München impresses me. Not just because of the results, but because of the football produced. It's a sight for sore eyes.

The artist formerly known as Norgy

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zanza on March 11, 2014, 01:10:41 PM
Bayern shot scored a goal in 99 out of its last 100 games. The only exception was the second game against Arsenal last year.

:)

Zanza

Quote from: Zanza on March 11, 2014, 12:12:43 PM
Looks like Bayern president Uli Hoeness could get a prison sentence for tax evasion - he might owe more than 25 million Euro which has a six months to ten years prison term as punishment.
He was responsible for establishing Bayern as the formidable enterprise they are nowadays since he took over in 1979.
He got three years and six months, but will appeal to the federal court of justice. As he was really the most important man at Bayern for the last thirty years, this might have an influence on Bayern's midterm prospects.

celedhring

He'll do like the narcos and rule his empire from within jail  :P

Happy about our win yesterday. We have been in such a sucky form/attitude this year that I was losing hope. Hope Messi starts picking up form, he was back to his old dominant self yesterday.

Josephus

Defoe gets two on his TFC debut

(it rhymes).
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Neil

Is there a lot of rejoicing in Europe over Chelsea being beaten?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Sheilbh

For someone who's not a fan of Arsenal or Spurs, I'm really enjoying Tim Sherwood's period in our lives. I don't know why  :Embarrass:

Today: :)

Edit: Incidentally Mata for Ferdinand is woefully reminiscent of Cahill for Neville :bleeding: :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

Zanza

CL Quarter Final:

FC Barcelona - Atlético Madrid
Real Madrid - Borussia Dortmund
Paris St. Germain - FC Chelsea
Manchester United - Bayern München

Liep

Should be some fun games. The Man U game will be painful to watch though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza