News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

My friends from Newcastle are possibly celebrating this more than if they won the cup themselves.

Josquius

Hence the local nickname of Newcastle fans; the scum.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

If it makes you feel better I knew I was wrong when I wrote that you'd win.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

I liked the Newcastle coach head butting that player. Must have thought he was a police horse.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 02, 2014, 10:14:30 PM
I liked the Newcastle coach head butting that player. Must have thought he was a police horse.
:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Or Andy Carroll?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on March 02, 2014, 11:28:22 PM
Or Andy Carroll?

Neigh.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zanza

Going to watch Germany v Chile friendly today in the stadium. I've never seen the national team live before.

Liep

England looks good so far, of course our defense isn't looking sharp at all. All of that doesn't matter though, as B52, the Big Ben, Bendtner is playing.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Christian Eriksen would've scored on that run, but we have to settle for the clumsiness that is Jakob Poulsen. :(

Liep

And Schmeichel with a nice save. It's been too long since I've been able to say that last.

Liep

Bomber Ben, Biggie B, The Bendtster is out. Duncan is in, but he fails a 100% chance as the first thing he does.

Tsk, tsk.

Tamas

Funnily enough the Hungarian national team just keeps sinking to new lows.

FRIENDLY game AT HOME, against FINLAND. They get a leading goal via handball, and then try to sit on it so much that the Hungarian goalkeeper gets a yellow card for TIMEWASTING in the 40th minute of the FIRST HALF.

But as it turned out, you cannot play an ultra-defensive game with only sorry excuses for defenders. So the Finns, despite their utter inability to make something out of their attacks, still manage to score 2.

Liep

Was those two goals by Litmanen? He can't be more than 45, surely he's still playing.

Warspite

What a surprise that a key Arsenal player gets injured on international duty in the run up to the most important part of the season. Fuck these friendlies.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA