And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

Altidore this year has been pretty mediocre at best generally but he has had some good games, in yesterdays game he played very well. Did everything but score.

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2014, 10:00:44 AM
C'mon Newcastle fans! Punch a police horse this year too.
We had to settle for pitch invasions to trying to stop the game :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Bugs me about Liverpool is they can go from a  great high to playing like a bottom-table side in a few days :(
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

....and then they return and smash a top side again. Frustrating being a Reds fan
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 08, 2014, 11:18:03 AM
FFS Arsenal  :bleeding: :bleeding:

Did you see crying arsenal fan in the visiting fan section on TV? Hilarious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

I turned the TV off after the fourth goal  :lol:

I did see that crazy-looking Arsenal fan with the long white hair and nose piercings who goes to every Arsenal match. The camera crews always seem to search for him. He was not pleased at all.

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Zanza

Bayern Munich just got 110 million Euro for a 8.3% share of their stocks from Allianz AG, a big insurance company. They have now got Audi, Adidas and Allianz as owners now with the other 75% being owned by the original sports club. They will pay off their arena with that money and will then be debt free.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

They have the best team on the planet, Pep Guardiola, and all the money in the world. They should be winning everything forever.

celedhring

Some materials leaked over at the Palm Beach Post suggest that one of the discussed names for Beckham's Miami MLS franchise is...

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/caneswatch/2014/02/12/miami-david-beckham-mls-team-name-logos-kit/

Make it happen.  :cool:

FunkMonk