And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Come on Sweden, do us all a favor.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

It's all going horribly wrong  :(

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Maladict

Liep

Maladict

Well that sucks. Even Ukraine is failing us.

Valmy

Quote from: Maladict on November 19, 2013, 04:35:58 PM
Well that sucks. Even Ukraine is failing us.

:nelson:

The French never surrender!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

What are my local club, Southampton, doing in 3rd spot in the Premiership ahead of Manu and Chelski?  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Viking

Sigh, no Iceland in the WC. But still, it's the highest position we have ever reached.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Maladict on November 19, 2013, 02:52:07 PM
Come on Sweden, do us all a favor.

:yeah:

I also have to see the French game since that victory saves the Hollande régime :(

Sheilbh

Quote from: mongers on November 19, 2013, 05:00:48 PM
What are my local club, Southampton, doing in 3rd spot in the Premiership ahead of Manu and Chelski?  :hmm:
Wonderful work :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Josephus

Disappointing. No big upsets. :(
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Big Ben redeems himself! Now he hasn't been arrested more times than he has scored goals this season. :P