And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warspite

Quote from: Tyr on September 16, 2013, 06:34:19 AM
The referee for Sunderland-Arsenal: :bleeding:
Arsenal defender tries to foul Altidore but he fumbles through and scores....referee disallows it and calls the ball back for a Sunderland free kick which was then wasted. ITS CALLED PLAYING AN ADVANTAGE YOU MORON.

Consider it cosmic justice for the usual gameplan of: kicking Wilshere off the pitch.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on September 16, 2013, 06:34:19 AM
The referee for Sunderland-Arsenal: :bleeding:
Arsenal defender tries to foul Altidore but he fumbles through and scores....referee disallows it and calls the ball back for a Sunderland free kick which was then wasted. ITS CALLED PLAYING AN ADVANTAGE YOU MORON.

Anti-American ref bias. :ultra:

PDH

Quote from: Viking on September 14, 2013, 02:02:01 PM

I like Mix too.

The set up for the goal against Mexico was wonderful - his control and movement after just coming on, cutting through the defense, the cross...wonderful.

I am glad his mom is from Arizona.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Liep

FCK tied 1-1 against Juventus. Hard to believe considering how much FCK suck in the home league right now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Big Ben is in the starting eleven against WBA. Maybe this time he won't drink away his talent and appreciate his second chance.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Right, so B-52 (now playing with number 23, unfortunately) picked up a minor injury. He ran into a goal post.

Liep

Bente played 120 minutes, made an assist and scored in the penalty shoot out. Not a bad comeback for the Danish enfant terrible.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Liep

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on September 28, 2013, 11:02:49 AM
Man Utd.  :lmfao:

Is this the haunted look of a man awaiting his execution?

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Warspite

He scores when he wants
He scores when he waaa-aaants
Aaron Ramsey
He scores when he wants. :yeah:  :yeah:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA