News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

I hope they get the Special One.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on May 08, 2013, 05:01:08 AM

Going from a guy that has stayed for nearly 30 years to another one who bails out after just 3 from each of his last few clubs leaving a wasteland behind doesn't seem like the right policy.

katmai

What  does Wayne Gretzky know about Soccer? :huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Viking

Quote from: Liep on May 08, 2013, 05:01:08 AM

Roy Keane is looking for a job.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

FunkMonk

I will laugh so hard if Mourinho goes to Manchester United.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Viking

Press here is saying Ole Gunnar Solskjær will get the job. Though while he did win the league last year he has only got 2 points in 7 games so far. I don't think so.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

Quote from: Viking on May 08, 2013, 09:11:47 AM
Press here is saying Ole Gunnar Solskjær will get the job. Though while he did win the league last year he has only got 2 points in 7 games so far. I don't think so.

:lol: the english press hasnt even mentioned him.

katmai

Moyes, Moyes and more Moyes from sky and fox soccer.

Josephus

Does this Man utd. games will now be shorter?

[no Fergie time. ;)]
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

katmai

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

This retirement sort of came out of nowhere. People have been talking about it for years and he is old but it actually coming now was rather sudden.
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tyr on May 09, 2013, 08:02:35 PM
This retirement sort of came out of nowhere. People have been talking about it for years and he is old but it actually coming now was rather sudden.
I think his hand may have been forced a bit. A few newspapers reported that he was seriously considering it (led by the Telegraph) and given that United are a listed company they had to confirm/deny it quickly. I imagine the plan was for it all to happen after the season's finished.
Let's bomb Russia!