"So alone....."

I can't stand things this year. Unwatchable. Pahhhhh
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Quote from: celedhring on November 11, 2012, 06:27:44 PM
Nobody wants to celebrate Suárez' goal with him  :cry:

I noticed that during the game, it's like the rest of the team was like, "Ah, it's just Suarez scoring again. No big deal."
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tamas

Suarez is an asshole, and the goal was illegal

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on November 11, 2012, 06:27:44 PM
Nobody wants to celebrate Suárez' goal with him  :cry:

That's among the saddest gifs I've ever seen. :lol:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/michael-bradleys-brilliant-volley-united-states-v-russia/

Goal by Michael Bradley in the 2-2 draw against Russia

Our freedom fighters stole a draw against the post-Soviet scum in the last minute of stoppage time in Krasnodar. Fuck Russia.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Gups

I've bene to every home game Charlton have played this season. The last one was on a freezing Tuesday evening following a dismal 4-1 hammering by Middlesborough.

Still, I planned to go straight from work. Some muppet client calls me at 7 p.m. and keeps me talking for 20 minutes.

I decide, sod it I'm not going to turn up 20 minutes late without any dinner inside me.

I feel pretty smug about this when I check the scores and see we are 2-0 down after 20.

I get back home, the missus has a couple of her friends over and I eat and drink with them. Quick check of the scores and we are 5-2 up (they get 2 back near the end to make it 5-4).

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Zlatan. :D

I'm now convinced. Wow.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Zlatan's last goal.  :lol: :lol:

Goal: http://youtu.be/VZmp_AgPbt8

Viking

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 14, 2012, 12:18:33 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/michael-bradleys-brilliant-volley-united-states-v-russia/

Our freedom fighters stole a draw against the post-Soviet scum in the last minute of stoppage time in Krasnodar. Fuck Russia.

Any opinion of Gatt and Diskerud (Mix) and their performances for the US?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Viking on November 14, 2012, 09:54:59 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 14, 2012, 12:18:33 PM

Any opinion of Gatt and Diskerud (Mix) and their performances for the US?

I only caught the last ten minutes so I can't speak to complete performances, but I will say Diskerud's goal was really well taken.

PDH

I think both are seen as potentially good players down the road - Gatt's speed could be important with some seasoning, Diskerud has been a good add with both the youth team and recently with the Men's.  Still, it depends on how much Klinsmann wants them around, who is healthy, and who can get the releases to play.

These two playing today, along with Chandler coming back (and being important) was good to see.  Also, That Michael Bradley goal was impressive - he is the rock for this team.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

Bradley has a habit of hitting incredible goals from 25 yards out and since he moved to Italy he has become such a great and important player for us. If he gets injured and can't play in the Hex I'm going to kill myself.

Josephus

Beckham is leaving LA after the Dec 1 final.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Quote from: Josephus on November 19, 2012, 09:23:10 PM
Beckham is leaving LA after the Dec 1 final.

Sad to see him go. I think he did a decent amount for the game here.

Fun to see LA and Houston in the final again, after both were seeded 4 and 5 respectively in their conferences.