News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Germany is just destroying Sweden. You can expect the German team at the 2014 World Cup.

FunkMonk

Past and present Arsenal players failing massively in Spain-France game. Koscielny gives up a really stupid penalty and Fabregas misses said penalty.   :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zanza

That was perhaps a bit premature. Germany's defense is utterly terrible.

EDIT:  :lmfao: Germany got the 4-4 in the last minute after being up with 4 goals by the 60th minute. I can't remember ever seeing that before.

Josephus

So Canada needed just a draw in HOnduras to qualify for the Hex, the last qualification group in Concacaf, where out of six teams, 3.5 will qualify for the World Cup.

They needed just a draw. Sit back, park the bus.

They lost 8 fucking 1.

Pathetic.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Sorry Canada.  :hug:

USA ALL THE WAY BEAT THE GUATEMALA GOATS WOOOO

(expects a shocking loss and a Jamaican win that boots us out of qualifying)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

If we fail to qualify tonight I will hate soccer forever.

FunkMonk

Josephus

Thanks Funk.

And good luck to the USA...(I know it's started off poorly).
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

The good, attacking USA showed up.  :)

3-1 now.

FunkMonk

Tamas

Gups

Poland: what a joke of a country.

Build a stadium with a roof which can't be closed when its raining.

Josquius

I would laugh but thats the kind of thing Britain normally does and then you get people going "only in modern British, sheesh"
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Quote from: Josephus on October 16, 2012, 05:15:10 PM
So Canada needed just a draw in HOnduras to qualify for the Hex, the last qualification group in Concacaf, where out of six teams, 3.5 will qualify for the World Cup.

They needed just a draw. Sit back, park the bus.

They lost 8 fucking 1.

Pathetic.

If Guatemala gives you such a nasty beating just imagine what a proper WC caliber team would do to you. Better to save the embarrassment.