News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Josephus on April 22, 2012, 08:56:54 AM
Today's game was worth getting up for.  :)

Yes it was and I did! :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Josephus

Why does the big game next week have to be on Monday :mad:? Think I feel a cold coming on.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 22, 2012, 01:29:49 PM
LOLiverpool.  :lol:

Pathetic.

I'm not even gonna bother watchin them when they come to Toronto in July.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Josephus on April 22, 2012, 03:44:27 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 22, 2012, 01:29:49 PM
LOLiverpool.  :lol:

Pathetic.

I'm not even gonna bother watchin them when they come to Toronto in July.

You know you want to watch Andy Carroll (if he is still there) pout at the ref.

Ed Anger

QuoteItalian Soccer Match Delayed When Fans Demand Players Hand Over Their Jerseys

Today's Serie A match between Genoa and Siena was delayed for 30 minutes when Genoa supporters, angered by the team being down 4-0, took matters into their own hands. As reported at Goal.com:

The club's ultras then took action by blocking the entrance to the dressing room as they wanted the players to hand their jerseys over on the grounds that they were not "worthy" of the colours.

All of the Genoa players incredibly cooperated, except loan striker Giuseppe Sculli, who refused to remove his shirt, while wing back Giandomenico Mesto broke down in tears.

Captain Marco Rossi, who was given the responsibility of taking the jerseys and passing them on to the ultras, proceeded to go over to the group of supporters in a bid to bargain with them.

Sculli, you can see in the above video, attempted to negotiate a treaty of sorts with the ultras, who eventually gave the jerseys back and allowed the match to continue. We're still a bit shocked the team actually took their shirts off on the pitch and handed them over; Italy sounds like an excellent place to start a new career as a bank robber.

I love this shit.  :lol:

katmai

Ah yes John Terry, such a class act. :lmfao:

Tamas

Stupid fucking Terry. What a fucking arsehole. What the fuck was he thinking?

So second half is about facing the best attacking team in the world with no central defenders on the pitch, and one man down.

katmai

Quote from: Tamas on April 24, 2012, 02:44:09 PM
Stupid fucking Terry. What a fucking arsehole. What the fuck was he thinking?

So second half is about facing the best attacking team in the world with no central defenders on the pitch, and one man down.

Yep, not an impossible task, nope not at all.

katmai

In the 78th min now, Tamas hyperventilating yet?

katmai

Pedrito

Torres, unbelievable.

What's this, his third goal in all the season?

Good game Chelsea :thumbsup:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

FunkMonk

That was awesome. I'm actually starting to like this Chelsea squad. :o

Also I'm happy for Torres.  :cry:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.