News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Is that a stadium in your trenchcoat pocket...?

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on April 09, 2012, 03:41:43 PM
Dempsey!!

Got damn Chelsea was shite.

The CL game against Barca will be embarrassing. :(

My only hope is that the Barca players already concluded it's a done deal and will decide to not show up on the matches.

Josquius

I had no idea there were games at 3pm yesterday (WTF?).
I'm glad I didn't know that given the result.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on April 10, 2012, 02:59:03 AM
I had no idea there were games at 3pm yesterday (WTF?).
I'm glad I didn't know that given the result.

Easter does weird shit to football schedules.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Pepe is at it again, though, this time he kicked a teammate after a very poor stunt fall.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

He's a psycho. I guess that Casquero still has one of his studs incrusted on his back.

Warspite

Balotelli horror challenge on Alex Song (studs up on the knee): no further punishment.

Derry red card because of an Ashley Young dive while he was offside: upheld.

If you want to know what is wrong with the UK, look at the Football Association. Bunch of clowns.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

FunkMonk

Quote from: Warspite on April 10, 2012, 12:31:23 PM
Balotelli horror challenge on Alex Song (studs up on the knee): no further punishment.

Derry red card because of an Ashley Young dive while he was offside: upheld.

Wow.  :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

The FA is becoming as farcical as FIFA.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

Hola Tamas

here's to Believing in Fernando, he'll score...eventually... just maybe for Chelsea Reserves.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

One of the good things about people who played rugby in school is that the thugs get filtered out in school since nobody with any good sense will want to play with thugs on the pitch, on either side.

Balotelli's behaviour is monstrous and destructive. If he keeps being allowed to play he will mame somebody. I don't care how good he is, if he is deliberately and unecessarily risking the health and wellbeing of his fellow sportsmen on the pitch he should not be allowed to play.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Warspite

Quote from: Josephus on April 10, 2012, 02:40:26 PM
The FA is becoming as farcical as FIFA.

You can't spell FIFA without FA.

Bunch of mugs, the lot of them.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Warspite

Quote from: Viking on April 10, 2012, 02:54:53 PM

One of the good things about people who played rugby in school is that the thugs get filtered out in school since nobody with any good sense will want to play with thugs on the pitch, on either side.

true, which is why there's a lot less general thuggery on the rugby field than the football pitch.

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Ed Anger

Carroll is clearly the greatest player alive.

:P
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Gups

The refereee saw the incident and made a decision. The FA can only punish if the ref didn't see it.