News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 28, 2012, 12:36:03 PM
She's the only reason why any neutral would bother watching this Chelsea team this season.

Agreed. Strangely, i thought I was the only one who noticed her. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Of course after selecting Liverpool, they pretend they are the Cincinnati Bengals. THANKS A FUCKING LOT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Monterrey kicking Pumas butt :yeah:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josephus

froze ass off at Toronto game v. Santos Laguna last night. We got a 1-1 draw, which while that score won't hold up in leg 2, I'm pleased that we held Mexico's league leaders to a draw.

And...

bench clearing brawl to top it all off.  :)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

I think I may have tainted Liverpool.....

QuoteAndy Carroll, signed by Liverpool from Newcastle for 35 million pounds ($56 million) in January 2011, was yellow-carded for diving in the penalty area

Nope.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

Liep

I had to google him. I'm still young, yay!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on April 02, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

LOL...I actually remember him with Lazio in the mid 70s. :(
Civis Romanus Sum

The Larch

Addio, you fascist mafia linked gunman (also a great striker).

Admiral Yi

Fox Soccer seems to have a hardon for Tottenham.

Question for the Poms: how long has the word "joy" (in the sense of good chance of success) been a standard part of the fodbol lexicon?

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 02, 2012, 06:02:54 PM
Fox Soccer seems to have a hardon for Tottenham.

really? how so? they don't seem to focus on them in games they air, at least not that i've noticed.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

I've seen them playing about three times when I'm surfing (or watching).

FunkMonk

Quote from: Josephus on April 02, 2012, 11:12:18 AM
Quote from: Liep on April 02, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

LOL...I actually remember him with Lazio in the mid 70s. :(

NASL ftw
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Pedrito

...aaaand  I hope this evening Barcelona will shoot three SCUDs through Milan's ass.

:sleep:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: