News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

About time, now get another one dammit. Draw does them no good.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Poor Cubans got walloped by everyone but the Canadians
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 26, 2012, 09:32:00 PM

Clearly the Canadians have been spending too much time on beaches down there....and YES! GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!

katmai

FunkMonk

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That was some seriously shitty goalkeeping.

katmai

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 26, 2012, 10:02:22 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That was some seriously shitty goalkeeping.

Yeah it was, I mean Hamid gets somewhat of pass as his 2 allowed were right after he hurt himself, so some blame goes to not getting him subbed in quicker, but Johnson's? Ugh

FunkMonk

I only saw the second half and I haven't seen the Hamid's slip ups so I won't criticize him much, but yeah, Johnson's was straight out of Looney Tunes.

PALM IT AWAY FROM GOAL IDIOT
AWAY, IT'S WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN U8s FOR CRISSAKE

Josephus

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 26, 2012, 09:32:00 PM

We like them too much. The Canadian players were all, "hey...amigo, uno mojito por favore!"
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maladict

Josephus

Quote from: Maladict on March 28, 2012, 01:59:31 AM
Apoel  :(

They stood strong, I thought. Went as far as they could and held Madrid goal less until the 74th. Good job.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maladict

Absolutely, but 0-1 or 0-2 would have left something to hope for.

Tamas

I remembered one of the several reasons why Ed is stupid to have chosen Liverpool over Chelsea:

doctor of the first team. Hottest football doc I have seen, especially on the account of being the only female one I have seen.

Josephus

Yeah, I love it when Chelsea players get hurt. love watching her get on the field.
Civis Romanus Sum

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on March 28, 2012, 08:42:21 AM
Yeah, I love it when Chelsea players get hurt. love watching her get on the field.
Team must have a record for on field hernia's
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

She's the only reason why any neutral would bother watching this Chelsea team this season.